Pain-Proof your Plastic Surgery Experience
The fastest growing trend in post-operative surgery is Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Many are unaware of the resources available. They don’t know to plan ahead for after care. Read on to find out how to enhance your plastic surgery experience!
We see clients who end up stranded. They can’t sleep. They suffer needlessly with out of control pain and swelling. Stress and fear escalate. Not knowing how to deal with open wounds, scary infections and/or complications can quickly turn into a nightmare.
The plastic surgeons are great at surgery. After-care is not their area of expertise. Plan ahead. Nurses, wound specialists and wellness centers with lymphatic drainage specialists can help.
Clients need to be educated so they can heal properly with minimal pain and excellent results.
Issues to address are:
1. Pre-op visit for after-care and appointment set-up
2. Free consultations to choose your provider before surgery
3. Water intake
4. Pain medication and pain management options before during and after surgery
5. Swelling reduction
6. Speed of recovery and what to expect
7. Signs and symptoms of trouble
8. Scar reduction
9. How soon to get after-care treatment
10. 24/7 hotline access for help
11. Down and dirty recovery diet for optimal results
12. How to achieve optimal permanent results
14. Activity restrictions and permissions and Prescriptions for After-care
16. Compression garments
17. Length of recovery
18. Length of after-care treatments and frequency
19. Home Self-care assistance from family or hired help
20. Follow-up visits. healing and excited about the surgery they just had done.
Benefits of Therapeutic Bodywork for Pre-Operative care
Preparing your body before surgery and having excellent holistic medical after-care make the experience fun, pampering and as pain-free as possible. In addition, planning, pre and post-operative care is vital to great results and peace of mind.
Why wait until you are in recovery, swollen and dealing with pain?
This is how WholeFrog® Concierges your plastic surgery experience:
1. When Results Matter: Having an operation is stressful. Imagine how much better you will feel going into surgery with relaxed muscles and knowing what to expect. In addition, your WholeFrog® specialist can help with extra inch-loss, skin conditioning, yummy and easy to follow nutrition regimen, immune-boosting and opening your lymphatic system before surgery even happens. This gets you a huge jump on results!
2. Stress Reduction: Put your peace of mind in the hands of experts 2-4 weeks before your surgery. Get our WholeFrog® Peace of Mind Guarantee:
Complimentary Consultation – Hands-on, Zoom or Phone with Comprehensive Online History and Health Assessment.
Medication and Pain Management review and planning.
HIPAA compliant upload portal to maximize communication with your surgeon if needed.
Detailed pre and post-op orders from your doctor and experts ahead of your surgery date so care can be coordinated and recovery concierged without stress.
24/7 access to RN’s and priority treatment appointments from Pre-op Agreement to Full Recovery. First 3 post-operative appointments pre-booked to guarantee availability. Flex-changes permitted at no cost.
Can someone who has Hodgkin lymphoma cancer be a candidate for lymphatic drainage. My son is 21 years old.
Hi Christine, yes he can benefit from lymphatic drainage. If you are local to our clinics, I would recommend you speak with our Registered Nurse before treatment. We customize every session to meet the specific needs of our clients. 805-531-9275. Feel free to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is lymphatic drainage massage beneficial for someone with Lipodema?
Hi Stacy. Yes, it is safe for Lipodema. Since we customize the treatment for every visit and work closely with MD’s if needed we are sure to only do what is safe and effective.